First, let me thank Katie Sullivan : http://wp.me/p3oWn1-3V for nominating me for The Interesting Blog Award. As a follower of her blog, I definitely see why she was nominated, and I’m honored she finds my blog interesting as well.
For this award, I’m supposed to list five random facts about myself, nominate five other blogs, answer five questions and then ask five questions of my nominees. Here we go!
Here are my five very interesting nominees:
And here are the five random facts about myself:
1. My favorite dessert is a piece of carrot cake with a mountain of whipped cream on top. It’s a very rare treat, since I’ve lost 60 pounds over the past six months!
2. I’m very romantic. And single….
3. I like to sleep with socks on since I get cold feet.
4. I’m in the best shape of my life. (See #1 above!)
5. Music is my serenity. It keeps me going….
Now, answering Katie Sullivan’s questions:
1.What’s your all time favorite movie?
“A Walk to Remember” starring Mandy Moore and Shane West. I would love to witness a miracle or be one!
2. Who’s your favorite Author?
Cynthia Lamb. She wrote Brigid’s Charge, which is a novel about her ancestor who was accused of birthing the Jersey Devil. The imagination and the facts are so real it’s amazing. She’s a great storyteller. And this book is way better than the Twilight series, in my opinion.
3. Who is your favorite character, can be from a book, movie, or TV?
Robin Williams in the movie “Mrs. Doubtfire.” I loved the scene where Robin, as Mrs. Doubtfire, throws an orange at Pierce Brosnan’s head. With a straight face and in her high-pitched, crackly voice, she says, “Oh, no, it looks like a drive-by fruiting.”
4. White chocolate or dark chocolate. I’m not a chocolate lover, but if I had to choose, it would be white chocolate because it’s easier on my stomach. Dark is too rich for me. But I still would eat a chocolate-covered strawberry.
5. If you could do one thing without any repercussion, what would it be?
I live in the City so…park my damn car wherever I damn well want!
Now, I have to ask five questions for my nominees to answer. I’m going to have fun with this.
1. Someone special to your heart has shown up out of the blue and they’re very hungry.
All you have are 3 eggs that have been in your fridge for 2 months, one plain yogurt and a can of corn. What would you prepare?
2. You’re walking and accidentally knock over a dozen Hell’s Angels motorcycles. They are not happy with you! What would you do?
3. What was your worst job ever? And why?
4. Tell something about yourself that only a couple of people know?
5. What’s the worst gift you have gotten? And from whom?