I am so proud to have been nominated for the Liebster award. It’s a big honor and I want to thank everyone involved in this process. Soon everyone around the world will be in tune with my past life. It’s gratifying that people are responding to what I’m writing. It’s taught me that forgiveness really exists in the world.
The Baggage Handler AKA JJ
Below are the questions and my answers
1. If you could have one song as the theme song for your life, which song would it be? Let’s stay together by Al Green
2. Do you believe that it is better to have loved and lost than to never loved at all? Yes, because you need to find the right person. Once you do, you will never look back.
3. What can always bring a smile to your face? A baby’s laughter or smile 🙂
4. Words you live by? TCB! Taking care of business
5. Biggest fear? Being in a dark place in LIFE again…
6. What is your favorite book? The Bible! It’s helped me with my panic attacks.
7. What do you believe are your three best qualities? Loyalty, honesty, sense of humor
8. If you could have any super power what would it be? To be able through my book to HELP/HEAL an individual from their past or present or future mistakes. Like it never happened or will happen
9. If you could marry a movie star would you? Who? Yes, Rachel McAdams. She’s an amazing woman and she has natural beauty!Movie stars tend to forget where they have been. If I have to read to her like the role she played in THE NOTEBOOK with Ryan Gosling, I would read to her so she wouldn’t forget where we’re GOING….
10. What is the most important thing life has taught you? Never Quit!! It’s never over till it’s over. I may get knocked down but I will get up again and again. I’ll get up till I get it right and be me!
11. What is your funniest childhood story of yourself? When I hit my brother Albert with a tomato from across the street. It went through a bus window and then out the other side and hit him in the face. :))) I miss playing basketball with my big brother Albert, who was killed at 28 many years ago. 😦